Call for Abstracts
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 15st May, 2019
The Programme Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts on any mentioned topics. You can choose the form of presentation: oral or poster, but the Committee reserves the right to decide the form of your presentation. If you do not want to give a platform presentation, please select "poster only" when submitting your abstract.
Accepted abstracts will be published in an Abstract book
Guideline for abstract submission
1. Abstracts must be submitted online or sent via e-mail to email@example.com.
2. Authors's details: include full mailing address, email address of presenting author, as well as affiliation details of all co-authors. By submitting the abstract, you confirm consent of all co-authors to provide their data.
3. All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English. Please use UK spelling and have your abstract proofread.
4. Abstracts should contain new and original information, not published elsewhere prior to 6 June 2019.
5. They should be structured and with the subheadings Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
6. All abbreviations used must be defined the first time they appear.
7. Avoid complex mathematical formulae. Try to avoid symbols: e.g. use IFN-beta instead of IFN-ß; 10^2 instead of 10²; x >= 2 instead of x≥2.
8. Up to 3 tables or figures can be included in the abstract if desired. The maximum file size of each graph is 2 MB. The maximum resolution has been set to 300dpi. Images should be submitted in JPG, GIF or PNG format only. Please note that these may be resized to fit in the final material. Please note that tables must be submitted as a separate graphic file.
9. Abstract text must not exceed 500 words.
10. Authors should include their presentation preference: Poster / oral / either attending without presentation. The CPC have final decision on the method of presentation.
11. A maximum of 3 abstracts per presenting author may be submitted.
12. After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. If you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The corresponding author is responsible for informing other authors about the status of the abstract.
13. Should you wish to make corrections to an absract already submitted or if you wish to submit other abstracts later, you may do that 1 JMay 2019. Please note that after final submission the content of your abstract cannot be modified or corrected and that it will be published exactly as submitted.
Republic of Tatarstan, 420012, Kazan, Mushtari str., 11,
KSMA - Branch Campus of the FSBEIFPE RMACPE MOH Russia, e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org